Search Engine Marketing
Taking your marketing efforts to the next level
You've done your research and spent a lot of time (or hired us) on making sure your website makes an impact. You have a great mixture of design, functionality, a solid product and service geared up by search engine optimization. What do you do now? Well if you did your SEO right (which we can do for you) then your organic traffic will start flowing shortly. But now you want to be more aggressive with getting yourself seen. How do you accomplish placing yourself in front of people who are looking for what you provide? Search Engine Marketing will answer these questions for you.
What is SEM?
Search Engine Marketing (SEM to keep it short) is a means of marketing your website through various online marketing channels and methods. This includes SEO, paid placement, contextual advertising and paid inclusion. Some of these channels include Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter. SEM includes performing SEO, managing paid listings at the search engines, submitting sites to directories, and developing online marketing strategies. SEM is growing much faster than traditional advertising methods and even other channels of online marketing.
SEM and Me
So why should you start working on your search marketing campaign? Here are a few reasons.
- SEM will bring an ongoing stream of money making traffic to your website
- SEM brings consumers to you when they are looking to buy
- SEM makes the most out of your marketing budget by only targeting keywords relevant to you
- SEM is a very cost effective way to expand your market
- SEM creates an even playing field against your competition